Explore The Woodlands Show Home
Posted: Monday July 9, 2018
If you haven’t seen our show home at the highly sought-after development ‘The Woodlands’, now is the time to do so. The Albany is a 3-bedroom detached house, which is beautifully decorated and fully-fitted to help you envisage living in the development. The Woodlands features 50 new houses in Halewood, 60% of which are sold, and we have a range of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes remaining. So, before you make one of these houses your home, let’s show you around.
After a long day at work you are welcomed home into a spacious hallway, so imagine taking your shoes off, popping your slippers on, and relaxing. The living room has large windows that make it bright and airy, perfect for sitting with a book. The multimedia outlet means you can unwind watching your favourite television programmes or a movie with the family.
The kitchen diner is the perfect space to make dinner whilst catching up with loved ones, and a great place for the children to complete their homework. The quality fitted kitchen and integrated appliances make cooking a joy and when the weather is glorious, you can simply step through the French doors and dine outside.
The downstairs w/c has a laundry area too, making the most of this spacious home.
Let’s take a look upstairs. The master bedroom is big with large windows overlooking the front of the property and an en-suite that includes a shower.
The second bedroom is a double with plenty of space for belongings and the third bedroom could be used as a study, making your home work for you.
There is also a family bathroom with a shower over the bath, meaning you can get ready quickly in the morning or have an enjoyable soak in the bath after a long day at work.
What’s more, off-road parking is available for two cars, and a rear garden provides opportunities for relaxation, as well as summer parties.
This home is perfect for families with children, friends living together, or a couple requiring space to entertain friends or have family to stay.
For more information, click here to view our brochure.
If all that wasn’t enough, Halewood itself is a great place to live.
Our Top 5 Reasons To Live At The Woodlands:
1) Superb Transport Links: 2.7 miles from the M57 and M62, 19 miles from the M6 and 1.3 miles from Halewood train station, which connects to popular locations such as Liverpool South Parkway and Manchester Piccadilly.
2) Outstanding Education: There are OFSTED highly-rated primary and secondary schools close by, as well as colleges and universities.
3) Enticing Eateries: Great pubs, restaurants and cafes for tastes as international as they are varied.
4) Invigorating Exercise: A choice of two David Lloyd Leisure Clubs, as well as Fitness For All and the Halewood Leisure Centre.
5) Lots Of Leisure: From the Halewood Triangle and Yew Tree Farm to the Cineworld Complex opening this summer, there’s no excuse to be bored.
Interested in visiting our show home? Our opening hours are as follows:
Monday 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday Appointment only
Wednesday Appointment only
Thursday Appointment only
Friday 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
To request a viewing, click here, or book an appointment by calling our friendly team on 0151 290 7891 today. We look forward to welcoming you in.